MoanCams.com has ZERO TOLERANCE AGAINST CHILD PORNOGRAPHY, RAPE, MOLESTATION, BEASTIALITY OR OTHER ILLEGAL ACTS. This site has adult content. If you are under 18 (or under age defined as legally adult in any other place where 18 is not the age of majority) or you are easily offended by and or if you cannot legally view this type of material where you reside, PLEASE EXIT NOW! We are not responsible for any third parties links. All content that appears on this site is not hosted on our site! Please report any inappropriate content to [email protected]. Thanks!
* You must be over 18 years old (or under age defined as legally adult in any other place where 18 is not the age of majority) to surf on this website.
* All persons presented on our sites are over 18 years old. We do not produce adult material, all material is presented with informational purpose only.
* If you find something inappropriate please contact us ASAP.
* All content and images within this website are stored on 3rd party web platforms.
* All content and images within this website are in full compliance with the requirements of United States Code, Title 18, Section 2257 and associated regulations.
* All visual depictions displayed on our websites are exempt from the provision of 18 U.S.C. section 2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75 because said depictions do not portray conduct as specifically listed in 18 U.S.C section 2256 (2) (A) through (D), but are merely depictions of non-sexually explicit nudity, or are depictions of simulated sexual conduct, or are otherwise exempt because the visual depictions were created prior to July 3, 1995.
* The owners and operators of this website are not the primary producers (as that term is defined in 18 U.S.C. Section 2257) of any of the visual content contained in the webites.
* MoanCams and all affiliated sites are entirely legal websites which feature images and videos of females in various states of dress or undress.
* All our sites do not intentionally depict material that is violent, profane, explicit, humiliating, or racist in nature, and does not aim or intend to violate any state, federal, or international laws or copyrights.
* All links featured on our websites, likewise, are subject to these rules, and those found in violation of them will be removed immediately.
* All visual content on our sites has either been submitted by individuals who possess the rights to use and distribute said images, or were collected and reposted from various sites and newsgroups, under the belief that they are in the “public domain”.
* If you are the rightful owner of any photo that is shown on our websites and do not want it to be displayed then please contact us and we will promptly resolve the issue.
In order to have physical content removed, please refer to the source.
In order to have an linked video removed from our site, please send us an email with the following information:
– website (URL) which links to the gallery page in which the video appears
– page (URL) in which the video appears
– video title/description
Our removal department can be reached at [email protected]
We take all messages seriously and will get back to you as soon as possible.
Alleged copyright infringements occurring on or through MoanCams shall be reported by the copyright owner, someone authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright by filling out a DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and sending it to [email protected].
* Identify Copyrighted Work – Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
* Identify Copyright Infringement – Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which access is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on MoanCams or the exact location where such material may be found.
* Contact Information – Provide your name, company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
* Required Language – Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
“I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
“I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”